Are you an experienced Percussive Driller? Our client is one of the largest drilling companies in the world and they are looking for experienced underground drillers across the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Operate drill rigs and other large equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Continuously monitor operations and operate controls to adjust or alter equipment as needed.
- Drive and/or guide truck-mounted equipment into place.
- Train crews on safe equipment operating processes.
- Conduct routine maintenance on all machinery and equipment.
- Maintain meticulous records on drilling progress, geological formations, equipment checks, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1 - 2 years experience in percussive drilling.
- Experience in ITH (IN THE HOLE) drilling.
- Experience on Air Buggy’s, Cubex/Sandvik Longhole drilling equipment and Electric Hydraulic top hammer drills (an asset)
- Experienced and Capable with Eris and PQ controlled Orion, 6200, Pegasus Drills.
- Ability to Work shift rotations of at least 20 days on, 10 days off.
- Strong work ethic.
- Commitment to safety in all aspects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel: all projects require travel and staying at/near site.
- Current, valid driver’s license and
- Must be able to pass a Drug/Alcohol Screen & Fit for Duty test
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- A competitive total rewards package including competitive salary, bonus incentives, and paid time off.
- Per diem
- Medical Benefits
- 401 (k) program
- Opportunities for growth
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff. From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.